- Job Search
- Construction Solicitor
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced construction solicitor with a minimum of four years' PQE to join the Birmingham office of a large national construction team. The role will involve providing a broad range of non-contentious construction and commercial advice to clients including developers, contractors, sub-contractors, consultants, and funding institutions.
Construction Solicitor (non-contentious)
The successful Construction Solicitor will be involved in:
* Working on a wide range of construction projects from inception through to completion.
* Working for clients including developers, contractors, sub-contractors, consultants, and funding institutions.
* Providing construction due diligence support to the real estate, corporate and banking teams on acquisitions and disposals.
* Helping to build and maintain strong client relationships.
* Solid technical and drafting skills, gained from a highly regarded regional, national or international firm or otherwise from an in-house environment.
* Ideally 4+ years' PQE
* Experience advising on a mix of development/infrastructure projects, real estate and corporate acquisition work.
* A good understanding of the standard forms of construction contracts (JCT, NEC) and associated documentation.
* A strong academic profile, ideally 2.1 at degree level.
* Team player with excellent communication skills (both written and oral).
* Competitive salary plus bonus and an attractive benefits package.
* Supportive and collegiate team/firm environment.
* Flexible working patterns and part-time hours will be considered.
For a confidential discussion regarding this Construction Solicitor opportunity, please contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018