- Job Search
- Newly Qualified Real Estate Solicitor
Newly Qualified Real Estate Solicitor
Excellent opening for a Newly Qualified Real Estate Solicitor. A leading national firm is seeking to recruit a newly qualified real estate solicitor to join its top rated Birmingham team working on complex and high profile commercial development and investment as well as real estate finance projects. Excellent training, support, salary and overall benefits package. 2017, 2018 and early 2019 qualifiers encouraged to apply!
* Working on large scale commercial development, investment and property finance matters for clients throughout the UK
* Dealing with a wide spectrum of real estate development and investment work from strategic land acquisitions, site assembly, pre-lets and forward funding through to high value refinancings
* Involvement in marketing and business development events and activities
* At least a full training seat in real estate
* Strong academic background
* Solid technical skills
* This role is pitched at the newly qualified level and those newly qualified lawyers from 2017, 2018 or early 2019 are welcome to apply
* The opportunity to become a leading UK real estate lawyer under the training and guidance of experts in the field
* Highly competitive salary and excellent benefits package
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018