- Job Search
- Real Estate Solicitor
Real Estate Solicitor
Real Estate Solicitor. A leading international firm is seeking a real estate solicitor with a minimum of one years' post qualification experience to join its top rated Birmingham team working on complex and high profile residential development and regeneration projects. Excellent professional development programme and market leading financial package. Agile working encouraged and all flexible working pattern requests considered.
* Working on large scale residential development projects for leading UK house builders, work also includes housing and regeneration as well as aspects of planning.
* Some mixed use projects for commercial developers.
* Involvement in marketing and business development events and activities.
* At least one years' post qualification real estate experience although newly qualified solicitors with substantial experience in this area of real estate will be considered.
* A good understanding of the mechanics of site acquisition and disposal, conditional contracts, overage, strategic land acquisitions; option, promotion and hybrid agreements, joint ventures and ideally planning and infrastructure agreements (although not necessary).
* Applicants from smaller regional or niche practices will also be well received.
* Strong academic background.
* Solid technical skills.
* The opportunity to become a leading UK real estate lawyer under the training and guidance of experts in the field working on the highest quality residential development and regeneration work.
* Market leading salary plus bonus and excellent benefits package.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018