- Job Search
- Commercial Lawyer
Commercial Lawyer. A leading international firm is looking for a commercial lawyer with solid experience across outsourcing, distribution and agency, long term supply agreements, contractual joint ventures and procurement contracts to join its leading commercial team in Birmingham city centre helping to serve its loyal base of clients from a broad range of sectors.
* Advising on a range of projects for household name clients.
* Specifically drafting, negotiating and advising clients on a wide range of commercial matters including outsourcing, distribution and agency, broad and long term supply agreements of goods and services, contractual joint ventures and procurement contracts.
* Sector focus is broad and encompasses advanced manufacturing and technology, energy, infrastructure, financial services and real estate.
* At least two years' experience in commercial work, ideally from a large regional, national or international firm.
* A good understanding of data protection and intellectual property (not essential).
* You will be a keen networker with the ability to grow internal client relationships across the firm.
* Market leading salary and attractive benefits package.
* A busy, friendly and dynamic team in which every team member is encouraged to make his or her own mark.
* Comprehensive training and development programme.
* The opportunity to work flexibly, including part-time hours and agile working more generally.
For a confidential discussion regarding this Commercial Lawyer opportunity, please contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018