- Job Search
- Commercial Lawyer
A fantastic opportunity has arisen at a leading international firm who are searching for a commercial lawyer to join its reputable commercial team in Birmingham city centre. The ideal candidate will have solid experience in outsourcing, distribution and agency, long term supply agreements, contractual joint ventures and procurement contracts, to help advise the firm's impressive client base across a wide range of sectors.
You will be advising on a range of projects for household name clients. The sector focus is broad and includes advanced manufacturing and technology, energy, infrastructure, financial services and real estate.
Key responsibilities will include drafting, negotiating and advising clients on a wide range of commercial matters including outsourcing, distribution and agency, broad and long term supply agreements of goods and services, contractual joint ventures and procurement contracts.
- A minimum of two years' experience in commercial work, ideally from a large regional, national or international firm.
- Good knowledge of data protection and intellectual property (not essential).
- You will have a natural aptitude for networking with the ability to grow internal client relationships across the firm.
- Market leading salary and excellent benefits package.
- A busy, friendly and dynamic team in which every team member is encouraged to make his or her own mark.
- Comprehensive training and development programme.
- The opportunity to work flexibly, including part-time hours and agile working more generally.
For a confidential discussion regarding this Commercial Lawyer opportunity, please contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal (firstname.lastname@example.org).
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018