- Job Search
- Real Estate Professional Support Lawyer
Real Estate Professional Support Lawyer (PSL)
BCL Legal are delighted to be assisting in the recruitment of an experienced Real Estate Professional Support Lawyer to provide support to the firm's national real estate team in Birmingham with a focus on residential development matters. Part-time and flexible working is particularly feasible for this role and a good level of remote working can be considered.
The successful candidate will be providing professional support to the firm's real estate team to include:
- fee earner support
- support with business development
- current awareness
- maintenance and improvement of the teams' precedent bank
- training and professional development
- Strong general real estate background and typically have a minimum of five years' PQE
- Solid technical/drafting skills and experience working in a reputable real estate team
- Strong academic background
- The ability to analyse and assimilate large quantities of information
- Excellent communication skills - both written and oral
- Enjoy training and developing others
- Highly self-motivated
- Highly competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- Flexible working environment to include remote working and part-time hours if desired.
For a confidential discussion regarding the role of Real Estate Professional Support Lawyer, please contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal (email@example.com).
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018