- Job Search
- IP Solicitor
IP Solicitor (NQ - 3 PQE) - September 2019 qualifiers welcome to apply!
Intellectual Property Solicitor. A leading international firm is looking for an Intellectual Property and/or Data Protection Solicitor to join its leading IP team in Birmingham city centre helping to serve its loyal base of clients. Excellent quality work, focused and tailored training and development programme and flexible working accommodated.
This is an excellent opportunity for a junior to mid level solicitor looking to progress their career within IP and/or data protection at a leading international firm. This experienced team is one of the largest in the UK advising a wide range of blue chip technology, manufacturing, life sciences, energy, retail companies, universities and other public sector bodes on all aspects of the exploitation and enforcement of their IP rights. This includes advising clients on managing their IP and optimising their returns and investment. It also includes advising on potential collaborations with third parties and on the IP aspects of the sale or purchase of businesses.
The focus for this role is on transactional IP work as well as some associated and stand alone data protection work. The specific role can be tailored around candidate experience and preference.
Many of the matters which the team handle include an international element and there is plenty of opportunity for travel within the position.
* Advising on a wide range of non-contentious IP and data protection matters including:
- R&D agreements
- joint ventures
- corporate transactional support
- advisory work
* At least one strong commercial seat which has included elements of IP and data protection/freedom of information matters or post qualification experience in either of these areas
* Keen networker
* A strong academic background
* Highly competitive salary and attractive benefits package
* A busy, friendly and dynamic team in which every team member is encouraged to make his or her own mark and where you are able to pursue an interest in specific chosen sectors
* Comprehensive training and development programme
* The opportunity to work flexibly
For a confidential discussion regarding this IP / Data Protection Solicitor opportunity, please contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018