- Job Search
- Real Estate Solicitor
7th February 2020
Real Estate Solicitor
BCL Legal is happy to be working with a top UK and international firm with a reputation for being leaders in the field of residential development in its recruitment of Real Estate Solicitor with a minimum of six years' PQE to join its market leading residential development team in Birmingham. Flexible working accommodated. Dynamic and forward thinking firm.
This residential development team specialise in acquisition work for top UK house builders. The successful Real Estate Solicitor will be joining a friendly team with excellent opportunities for progression in a supportive and friendly environment.
The successful Real Estate Solicitor will be managing a busy caseload of land acquisition work for residential development purposes to include:
* Complex and high calibre work for national house builders across the UK.
* Specifically, conditional contracts, strategic option agreements, promotion agreements, partnering agreements with local authorities, consortium agreements, regeneration matters and large sustainable urban extensions for land owners and house builder consortia throughout the UK.
* A Real Estate (Residential Development) Solicitor with a minimum of six years' PQE (development experience is essential).
* Solid technical skills.
* An ability to train and mentor juniors in the team.
* Highly competitive salary plus bonus and a comprehensive benefits package.
* On-going professional development, training and progression.
* Enjoyable working environment where flexible working patterns and remote working can be accommodated.
For a confidential discussion regarding this Real Estate Solicitor opportunity, please contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal (firstname.lastname@example.org).
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018