- Job Search
- Property Finance Solicitor
Property Finance Solicitor
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Property Finance Solicitor at a leading national law firm based in Birmingham.
Working as part of the highly regarded real estate team who specialise in Islamic finance, the successful candidate will have access to high quality work including development finance, investment finance, loan book management, LPA receivership, facility letters, guarantees, priority and subordination deeds, security documents and short-term lending.
- Advising on a broad range of property finance work
- Managing a mixed caseload consisting of both straightforward and large complex matters
- Building, developing and maintaining client relationships
- Assisting and supervising junior fee earners within the team
- Working to tight deadlines
- NQ to 3 years PQE
- Experience in Property Finance matters or a solid training seat in this area at a reputable firm
- Client focused approach
- Good IT skills
If you're interested in the role of Property Finance Solicitor, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Angharad Warren at BCL Legal.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018