- Job Search
- Contentious Construction Solicitor
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading construction team in Birmingham city centre focusing on contentious construction work but with non-contentious work also available to those who wish to practice in both areas. Exceptional quality work.
* Advising on all forms of dispute resolution including litigation, arbitration (including international arbitration), adjudication and all forms of ADR.
* You will have at least four years' experience in contentious construction work (or otherwise a mixed contentious/non-contentious background).
* You will have solid technical skills from a reputable construction team whether in private practice or in-house.
* You will be familiar with most forms of dispute resolution.
* Those with mixed experience will be expected to have a solid general grounding in both contentious and non-contentious areas.
* You will have a strong academic background.
* The ability to help train and mentor junior in the team.
* On offer is a market topping salary and comprehensive benefits package.
* You will be joining a firm that can offer the best quality work in a supportive environment with plenty of scope for progression.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018