- Job Search
- Real Estate Senior Associate/Director
Real Estate Senior Associate/Director
A leading international firm is seeking an experienced Real Estate Senior Associate/Director (8+ PQE) to join its top rated Birmingham team working on complex and high profile commercial development projects. This friendly and progressive firm offer an excellent financial package and an environment where agile working is promoted and encouraged.
* Working on large scale commercial development projects and investment matters.
* Dealing with a wide spectrum of development related real estate work from acquisitions and disposals through to development, investment, property finance and landlord and tenant work.
* Leading on large development projects with the assistance of junior lawyers in the team.
* Training, mentoring and developing junior lawyers in the team.
* Involvement in marketing and business development events and activities.
* Solid real estate development experience whether from a large national/international firm or a regional or smaller firm with a solid real estate practice.
* Good technical skills.
* The desire to help to bring on junior lawyers who can benefit from your experience and to work on top quality real estate matters.
* Market leading salary plus bonus and excellent benefits package.
* Flexible working promoted.
* Sociable and friendly team environment.
* Located in the central business district close to all amenities.
For a confidential discussion regarding this Real Estate Senior Associate/Director opportunity, please contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018