- Job Search
- Planning Solicitor
Planning Senior Associate
A Top 50 Law firm is seeking a talented Planning Senior Associate to join their growing Planning team based in Birmingham. This highly regarded team boast an enviable client base and high quality work throughout the UK. The ideal candidate will be able to assist in the continued growth and development of the planning practice meaning substantial opportunity for career progression for the right person.
This is a pivotal role in the future development of the team and as such the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Producing and implementing business development plans and successfully leading these initiatives
- Assisting with marketing and training
- Providing solid advice and guidance to clients
- Working to set targets and tight deadlines
- The team handles a large variety of high quality work for both private and public sector clients and is currently advising on some of the largest projects in the country.
- Specifically, you might be involved in strategic residential and New Town projects, major CPO projects including various major highways CPO's and regeneration projects,
DCO's and infrastructure projects, judicial review challenges and ad hoc planning advisory work for clients of the firm.
The ideal candidate:
- Five years' PQE plus in planning law
- Proven track record in business development
- Excellent technical skills and commercially aware
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent organisational and time- management skills
- Team player
On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package in addition to a flexible working environment and excellent career development opportunities.
If you're interested in the role of Planning Senior Associate, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Angharad Warren at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018