- Job Search
- Commercial Senior Associate
Commercial Senior Associate
BCL Legal are pleased to be assisting a leading national law firm in their search for an experienced Commercial Senior Associate to join their Legal 500 ranked team in Birmingham.
The commercial team advise a wide range of clients in both the public and private sectors including retail, transport, media, pharmaceutical, insurance, technology, local authorities and police forces on a range of commercial matters from general commercial contracts through to competition, intellectual property and data protection. The successful candidate will have exposure to quality work with excellent progression prospects.
The team specialise in a broad range of commercial matters including commercial contracts, intellectual property, data protection, competition, supply chain management and procurement and state aid from straightforward cases to major projects.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing solid advice and guidance to clients on all commercial matters
- Assisting partners with IP, competition and data protection law matters
- Developing and building your own caseload and supporting partners with large scale projects
- Supervising junior team members
- Business development
- 5-10 years PQE in commercial law.
- Technically excellent with a broad knowledge on all commercial matters.
- Proven track record in business development and commercially aware.
- Able to work as part of a team and can provide support to colleagues.
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills, with the ability to work to tight deadlines.
On offer is a competitive salary along with an excellent benefits package and a clear path for career development.
If you're interested in the role of Commercial Senior Associate, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Angharad Warren.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018