- Job Search
- Property Finance Associate/ Director
Property Finance Associate/ Director
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Property Finance Associate/ Director to join the growing Real Estate team of a leading national law firm in Birmingham. This is a senior position and Director level hires will be considered. Flexible working patterns will be considered.
Working as part of the highly regarded Real Estate team of this leading law firm, the successful candidate will be specialising in Property Finance, mainly acting for lenders and borrowers.
You will have access to high quality work across a broad range of real estate matters, managing a mixed caseload of more straightforward matters alongside larger, more complex cases. You will be responsible for building, developing and maintaining client relationships and assisting and supervising junior fee earners within the team.
- 3 years' PQE minimum in a similar role dealing with property finance matters
- Client focused approach
- Strong IT skills
- Confident in using initiative and able to manage time and caseload efficiently
- Excellent communication and business development skills
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Excellent scope for career development with a clear path for progression within the firm
If you're interested in the role of Property Finance Associate/ Director, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Angharad Warren at BCL Legal (firstname.lastname@example.org).
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018