- Job Search
- Planning Solicitor
A fantastic opportunity has arisen at a leading UK law firm for a Planning Associate of circa. 4 years' PQE to join a renowned Birmingham planning team. The successful candidate will have exposure to the highest quality of work with plenty of scope for career development and progression in a growing team.
The team advise an impressive client base encompassing a variety of sectors including banks and investors, commercial and residential developers, social housing bodies, major corporate occupiers and retail and leisure operators.
Key responsibilities will include:
- managing a busy and varied caseload
- providing strategic planning advice to clients, facilitating the delivery of complex cases
- playing an active role in the firm's business development activities
- Minimum of 4 years' PQE in a planning role with a genuine passion for this area of law
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Strong communication skills with the ability to build and develop relationships within the firm and externally
- Proven track record in business development
- Highly competitive salary and benefits package
- The opportunity to further your career within a highly regarded team
If you're interested in the role of Planning Associate, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Angharad Warren at BCL Legal (firstname.lastname@example.org).
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018