- Job Search
- Commercial Energy Solicitor
Commercial Energy Solicitor
BCL Legal is pleased to be assisting in the recruitment of a Commercial Energy Solicitor for an international firm to join its market leading Energy team in Birmingham. With exposure to high quality work, this is a fantastic opportunity for a solicitor with a minimum of 6 months' general commercial experience who has an interest in the dynamic and fast changing energy sector. An opportunity to propel your career at a global firm.
This specialist team offers advice on a broad range of energy matters including commercial contracts and agreements, high value power purchase and fuel supply agreements, supply terms, multi-party industry codes, government led programmes and supporting transactional work. They provide assistance in structure projects, providing due diligence and advising on commercial contracts for an impressive client base across a broad range of sectors.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Taking instructions from clients and managing their expectations
- Building and developing client relationships
- Advising clients on the matters listed above
- Playing a key role in the growth and development of the team
- Minimum of six months' PQE
- Solid commercial experience (regulatory experience would be advantageous, prior energy experience isn't necessary)
- Excellent academics
- Able to work under pressure and willing to learn
- Ambitious with a genuine interest in pursuing a career within the energy sector
- Highly competitive salary and benefits package
- Flexible and agile working available
- Opportunity to develop your knowledge and skills in a supportive environment, with a clear path for progression.
If you're interested in the role of Commercial Energy Solicitor, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Angharad Warren at BCL Legal (email@example.com).
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018