- Job Search
Residential Development Solicitor
BCL Legal is assisting a leading UK law firm in its recruitment of an experienced Residential Development Solicitor to join its award winning Birmingham property team. The team specialise in residential development work, acting on behalf of top UK house builders so this is a great opportunity for an ambitious solicitor to develop their career within a highly regarded team. Agile working environment and flexible working options available.
The successful Residential Development Solicitor will be involved in residential development disposals, which will include sales of affordable houses and commercial units on mixed-use development sites. Key responsibilities will include:
- Progressing files from start to finish, checking and reporting on title, drafting deeds of easement and deeds of release of restrictive covenants.
- Working on site set up matters for residential development purposes.
- Developing, managing and maintaining client relationships.
- Qualified Property Solicitor or Legal Executive with a minimum of two years' PQE.
- Solid residential development experience.
- Competitive salary.
- Excellent benefits package.
- Agile working environment.
- Flexible working options.
- Opportunity to further your career within a reputable team with a clear path for progression.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Angharad Warren at BCL Legal (firstname.lastname@example.org).
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018