- Job Search
- Construction Solicitor
BCL Legal are delighted to be recruiting on behalf of a Top 50 law firm for a junior Construction Solicitor to join their nationally acclaimed construction team in Birmingham.
This team specialise in a variety of construction matters and advise an impressive client base across a number of different sectors on high value cases including multi-million pound projects.
The successful candidate will undertake non-contentious and contentious work advising clients on all forms of contract, documentation and project work including:
- Transactional construction work including drafting, negotiating and preparing the full suite of construction agreements required to deliver schemes and projects in a timely matter.
- Specifically, JCT, NEC3, TPC2005, MF/1, PFI & PPP.
- Construction and engineering disputes of differing sizes and complexity involving litigation, arbitration, adjudication and mediation.
- You will also play an active role in the firm's business development activities as well as building and developing client relationships.
- NQ to three years' PQE
- Previous construction experience ideal although candidates with real estate or commercial experience will also be considered should they wish to pursue a career in construction
- Highly competitive salary and benefits package
- Exposure to high quality work and the opportunity to develop your skills in a highly regarded and supportive team
If you're interested in the role of Construction Solicitor, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Angharad Warren at BCL Legal (email@example.com).
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018