- Job Search
- Commercial Property Solicitor
Commercial Property Solicitor
BCL Legal is pleased to be assisting a leading global firm in their recruitment of a Commercial Property Solicitor to join their real estate team in Birmingham.
The team specialise in a broad spectrum of real estate matters which include high value acquisitions and disposals, development and regeneration projects, portfolio management, investments and landlord and tenant matters in the corporate, institutional, retail and public sectors. With access to high quality work in a supportive environment, this is the ideal platform for an ambitious Commercial Property Solicitor to further their career.
The successful candidate will be running a busy caseload of commercial real estate matters. Key responsibilities will include:
- Taking instructions from clients and managing expectations and their cases in line with SLAs
- Achieving necessary targets set for time recording and billings
- Playing an active role in the firm's business development activities by building relationships both within the firm and with clients
- Continuously develop own knowledge, skills and commercial knowledge
- Qualified Commercial Property Solicitor (NQ- 8 years' PQE)
- Strong technical skills with a desire to develop and build on your existing knowledge
- Confident with excellent presentation skills
- Client focussed approach
- Strong team player
- Highly competitive salary and benefits package
- The opportunity to further your career in a highly regarded team at an acclaimed global practice
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Angharad Warren at BCL Legal (email@example.com).
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018