- Job Search
- Real Estate Solicitor
Real Estate Solicitor / Associate
This multidisciplinary real estate team advises on investment and development across commercial, retail, residential and mixed use real estate, with a strong inward investment practice.
Work will be varied and will include: crossover local authority and registered provider housing development, estate regeneration and joint venture projects; investment acquisition, disposal asset management work; private residential and commercial development.
· Involvement in all property aspects of development and regeneration schemes;
· Undertaking a mix of property work for private sector bodies, government bodies, and local authorities social landlords including acquisitions of development sites for residential and mixed use schemes, asset management, and joint venture projects;
· Portfolio sales and acquisitions;
· Advising on management agreements, grant agreements and other forms of commercial contracts;
· Providing assistance to partners on management and supervision of the wider team;
· Project management and working with other specialist teams on more complex matters;
· Building and maintaining and where possible initiating effective client relationships.
The ideal candidate:
- Two years'+ PQE;
- Excellent technical skills and sound knowledge (development experience of particular interest);
- Proactive, innovative and driven;
- Team player and excellent communicator;
- Proven ability to take on responsibility, manage and progress matters independently where appropriate;
- Aptitude for business development;
- Excellent academic record.
On offer is the opportunity to work in a supportive and friendly team which can offer a varied caseload of real estate matters with a clear path for progression and a competitive salary and benefits package.
If you're interested in the role of Real Estate Solicitor / Associate, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Angharad Warren at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018