- Job Search
- Real Estate Solicitor
Real Estate Solicitor - NQ+
BCL Legal is pleased to be assisting a top UK firm in its recruitment of a junior Real Estate / Residential Development Solicitor to join its market leading Birmingham team. This team works on the highest quality residential development matters nationally. Although specific residential development experience is preferred, applicants with good general real estate experience and an interest in forging a career within residential development will also be considered. 2019 qualifiers encouraged to apply!
The successful candidate will be joining a friendly and growing team with excellent opportunities for progression in a supportive environment.
The successful Real Estate Solicitor will be assisting on/managing (depending on seniority) a busy caseload of land acquisition work for residential development purposes.
Specific examples of work would include:
* Complex and high calibre work for national house builders across the UK
* Promotion agreements
* Strategic option agreements
* Urban regeneration
* Collaboration agreements between developers
* Funding arrangements
* A minimum of a 6 month seat in real estate, ideally with some residential development experience (general real estate experience is essential)
* Solid real estate technical skills
* Personable, commercially aware, self-motivated and confident
* A good academic background
* Highly competitive salary plus bonus and a comprehensive benefits package.
* On-going professional development, training and progression.
For a confidential discussion regarding this Real Estate Solicitor opportunity, please contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal (firstname.lastname@example.org).
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018