- Job Search
- Real Estate Solicitor
Real Estate Solicitor
BCL Legal is pleased to be assisting a top UK and international firm in its recruitment of a Real Estate / Residential Development Solicitor to join its market leading Birmingham team known for working on the highest quality residential development matters nationally. No prior residential development experience is required provided applicants have general real estate experience.
The team specialise in residential development work and act for the top UK house builders on developments throughout the UK. The successful candidate will be joining a friendly and growing team with excellent opportunities for progression in a supportive environment.
The successful candidate will be assisting on/managing (depending on seniority) a busy caseload of land acquisition work for residential development purposes.
Specific examples of work would include:
* Complex and high calibre work for national house builders across the UK
* Strategic option agreements
* Promotion agreements
* Collaboration agreements between developers
* Urban regeneration
* HCA grant arrangements
* Funding arrangements
* Disposals of serviced parcels
* A minimum of 12 months' PQE, ideally within residential development (general real estate experience is essential)
* Solid real estate technical skills
* Personable, commercially aware, self-motivated and confident
* A good academic background
* Highly competitive salary plus bonus and a comprehensive benefits package.
* On-going professional development, training and progression.
For a confidential discussion regarding this Real Estate Solicitor opportunity, please contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal (email@example.com).
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018