- Job Search
- Construction Litigation Solicitor
BCL Legal is delighted to be assisting a UK Top 50 Law Firm with the recruitment of a contentious construction solicitor (2 + PQE) to join their construction litigation team in Birmingham.
Due to significant growth over the past several years the firm are looking to further expand their construction and engineering team.
The firm are looking for a contentious construction solicitor to join their construction team in Birmingham, as part of the firm's construction and engineering team.
You will work within your team providing quality service to clients in matters of construction and engineering disputes for a broad range of clients across a variety of sectors.
The role will also involve a high degree of client contact and business development activity.
- Providing specialist advice in all aspects of building, construction and engineering matters
- The resolution of problems in construction law and the promotion of initiatives to this end
- Advising clients on complex matters
- Supporting other areas of the practice with your technical expertise when necessary
- The ability to think laterally in order to consolidate and support a variety of disciplines
- Strong academic background
- Excellent litigation skills
- Client centric approach
- Strong technical knowledge
This is a compelling opportunity for a newly qualified litigator looking for a new challenge working at a thriving firm in Birmingham.
A highly competitive salary, good benefits package and an excellent development platform comes part and parcel with this role.
If you're interested in this Construction Litigation role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Angharad Warren at BCL Legal.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018