- Job Search
- Construction Solicitor
A fantastic opportunity for an NQ to 2 PQE solicitor to join the growing Birmingham office of a large national Construction team. The successful Construction Solicitor will be involved in providing a broad range of construction and commercial advice to clients on large scale infrastructure projects through to national housing developments with work spanning both the local, national and international markets.
Construction Solicitor (NQ-2 PQE)
The successful Construction Solicitor will be:
* Working as part of a national construction team assisting partners not only in Birmingham but in the firm's other offices throughout the UK.
* Working on a wide range of construction projects for clients in a range of sectors including housing, education, leisure and commercial including multi-nationals.
* Working with clients in both the public and private sectors.
* Advising on all aspects of development through design and construction.
* Advising on asset management contracts and maintenance contracts.
* Providing construction due diligence support to the real estate, corporate and banking teams on acquisitions and disposals.
* Helping to build and maintain strong client relationships.
* At least a 6 month dedicated seat in construction and/or good quality post qualification experience in non-contentious construction.
* Solid technical and drafting skills, ideally gained from a highly regarded regional, national or international firm or from industry.
* A strong academic profile, ideally 2.1 or above at degree level.
* Team player with excellent communication skills.
* A clear interest in and enthusiasm for construction is of paramount importance.
* Highly competitive salary plus bonus and an attractive benefits package.
* High quality work in a supportive environment where you will gain access to the best training and development (the team has a dedicated Construction PSL).
* Flexible working patterns and part-time hours will be considered.
For a confidential discussion regarding this NQ - 2 PQE Construction Solicitor opportunity, please contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018