- Job Search
- Real Estate Solicitor
A exciting opportunity has arisen for a junior Real Estate Solicitor from the newly qualified level through to those with c. 3 years' PQE to join the real estate team of a global law firm in Birmingham. This Tier 1 ranked team is one of the UK's largest and most successful real estate teams and can offer the successful candidate high quality property work for a wide range of corporate occupiers.
The team works with clients across a broad range of sectors including financial institutions, consumer and leisure, advising and acting on all property matters. Key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting on major projects such as HQ relocations and acquisition programmes
- Managing a caseload of routine estate management transactions (licences, renewals, disposals etc depending on complexity and level of experience)
- Assisting in the development of more junior members of the team (depending on level of experience)
- Managing client relationships
The ideal candidate:
- NQ - 3 PQE
- A minimum of at least one strong training seat in real estate
- Excellent technical skills (commensurate with level of PQE)
- Strong academic profile
- Sound knowledge of landlord and tenant transactions (particularly on the occupier side; leases, licences etc)
- An interest in networking and business development - high level of client contact
- Team player and excellent communicator
On offer is the opportunity to work in a supportive and friendly team which can offer top quality training to ensure that your technical skills are thoroughly developed during the early years of your career. Clear path for progression and a highly competitive salary, bonus and benefits package.
If you're interested in the role of Real Estate Associate, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Angharad Warren at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018