- Job Search
- Real Estate Solicitor
Junior to mid level Real Estate Solicitor opportunity at an award winning firm with a national client base. An opportunity to further your specialism working on top quality development matters. Truly supportive and friendly culture with hands on training and development, top quality work and clear career path for progression.
BCL Legal is pleased to be helping a top UK firm with a reputation for being leaders in various sectors including the public sector, health, housing and charities recruit a junior to mid level (NQ - 4 PQE) Real Estate Solicitor to join its property team in Birmingham. This part of the property team specialise in development work predominantly for public and health sector clients.
The successful Real Estate Solicitor will be assisting on a busy caseload to include:
* Complex sales or disposals
* Redevelopment and regeneration matters
* Social housing development work
* Property finance
* A minimum of a six month training seat in real estate with some development experience. At the more senior level of the PQE bracket, a focus on development work or a demonstrable interest in taking your specialism in that direction
* Attention to detail and solid technical skills
* Strong academic record
* A keen desire to work with purpose driven clients
* Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
* Excellent training and development
* Exposure to excellent quality work
* Enjoyable working environment where the individual is valued and flexible working patterns and remote working can be accommodated
For a confidential discussion regarding this Real Estate Solicitor opportunity, please contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal (email@example.com).
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018