- Job Search
- Real Estate Solicitor
Real Estate Solicitor
Real Estate Solicitor. A leading international firm is seeking a real estate solicitor from the newly qualified level through to three years' post qualification to join its top rated Birmingham team working on complex and high profile commercial development projects as well as good quality investment work amongst more general real estate matters. Excellent professional development programme and market leading financial package.
* Working on large scale commercial development projects and investment matters for clients throughout the UK and internationally.
* Dealing with a wide spectrum of real estate work from acquisitions and disposals through to major commercial developments, investments, lettings and some asset management work.
* Involvement in marketing and business development events and activities.
* At least a strong training seat or post qualification experience in real estate. Those with strong residential development experience and looking to move into a commercial development position are also encouraged to apply and necessary training will be provided.
* Applicants from smaller regional or niche practices will also be well received.
* Strong academic background.
* Solid technical skills.
* The opportunity to become a leading UK real estate lawyer under the training and guidance of experts in the field, or at the more senior end of the PQE bracket, the opportunity to continue your career within a market leading team working on the highest quality work.
* Market leading salary plus bonus and excellent benefits package.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018