- Job Search
- Real Estate Solicitor
Newly qualified to two years' qualified Real Estate Solicitor - leading national firm - Birmingham
This is a fantastic opportunity for a NQ - 2 PQE Real Estate Solicitor to join a highly regarded and Top 50 national firm in Birmingham city centre.
- Award winning firm/employer with a highly supportive working culture and flexible working model
- Strong profile nationally in real estate
- Loyal client base including large PLC clients such as major retailers through to national developers, local authorities, universities and healthcare providers
- The firm is seeking to recruit a junior level (NQ-2 PQE) real estate solicitor to join the team in Birmingham
- The team works with an enviable client base including both public and private sector clients
- You will work on a range of high value, complex commercial property instructions, including landlord and tenant, estate management work, commercial development and regeneration and acquisitions and disposals
- This is sophisticated work that will provide variety and complex instructions to an ambitious junior real estate solicitor
The Successful Real Estate Solicitor will be:
- A trainee solicitor approaching qualification on or before September 2019 with at least one strong real estate seat or a qualified solicitor with up to two years' PQE in real estate
- Technically strong and able to work both independently and as part of a wider team
- Excellent client facing skills
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Friendly and welcoming firm culture
- Great platform to progress your career
- Generous agile working policy
For a confidential discussion about this Real Estate Solicitor opportunity, please contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018