- Job Search
- Real Estate Solicitor
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced real estate solicitor (c. 3-8 PQE) to join a Top 50 national firm with a growing real estate team in Birmingham city centre.
- Award winning employer with supportive working culture and flexible working model
- Strong profile nationally in real estate
- Loyal client base including large PLC clients such as major retailers through to national developers, local authorities, universities and healthcare providers
- The firm is seeking to recruit a mid level (c. 3-5 PQE) real estate solicitor to join the team in Birmingham
- The team works with an enviable client base including both public and private sector clients
- You will work on a range of high value, complex commercial property instructions, including landlord and tenant, estate management work, commercial development and regeneration and acquisitions and disposals
- This is sophisticated work that will provide variety and complex instructions to an ambitious real estate solicitor looking to progress their career and to diversify their focus with a mixed bag of work
- Real estate solicitor, 3-5 PQE
- Qualified solicitor in England and Wales
- Technically strong and able to work both independently and as part of a wider team
- Able to mentor and supervise juniors
- Good business development/networking skills
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Friendly and welcoming firm culture
- Great platform to progress your career
- Generous agile working policy
For a confidential discussion about this real estate solicitor opportunity, please contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018