- Job Search
- Real Estate Solicitor
Real Estate Solicitor 2-4 PQE
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Real Estate Solicitor (2-4 PQE) to join the real estate development team of a global law firm in Birmingham. This top ranked real estate team is one of the UK's largest and most successful real estate teams and can offer the successful Real Estate Solicitor high quality property development work for clients in both the public and private sectors.
This real estate team works with clients across both the private and public sector on a broad range of development matters with mixed use development schemes being the primary focus. The successful Real Estate Solicitor will be involved in:
- Dealing with acquisition of sites and sit assembly, through to the negotiation of joint ventures and funding arrangements to facilitate delivery and disposal
- Developing and maintaining client relationships
The ideal Real Estate Solicitor will be:
- 2-4 PQE (those outside of this bracket will be considered if strong experience in development work can be demonstrated)
- Excellent technical skills (commensurate with level of PQE)
- Strong academic profile
- An interest in networking and business development - high level of client contact
- Team player and excellent communicator
On offer is the opportunity to work in a supportive and friendly team which can offer top quality training to ensure that your technical skills are thoroughly developed during the early years of your career. Clear path for progression and a highly competitive salary, bonus and benefits package.
If you're interested in the role of Real Estate Solicitor, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Angharad Warren at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018