Commercial Solicitor (NQ+) - leading national firm - Birmingham
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified (or soon to be qualified) solicitor to join the commercial team of a highly regarded national firm working from the firm's Birmingham office. Work will be a broad base of commercial contracts, IT, IP, outsourcing, data protection and procurement matters.
* Undertaking a general commercial role advising on commercial contracts, outsourcing, projects, IT agreements, intellectual property, data protection and public procurement.
* Advising on intellectual property ownership issues, life sciences, data protection and public procurement strategy and documentation.
* NQ to two years' post qualification experience.
* You must have a demonstrable interest in commercial contracts, IP, IT and public procurement.
* Solid academic profile and technically strong.
* Keen marketing, business development and networking skills.
* Excellent training and development programme.
* Highly competitive salary.
* Highly supportive firm/team environment.
If you wish to apply for the role of NQ Commercial Solicitor, please contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.