- Job Search
- Construction Legal Director
Construction Legal Director - Leading national firm - Birmingham City Centre
This is an excellent role for an experienced non-contentious Construction Solicitor to join a team of highly regarded construction specialists in Birmingham. This firm has a great culture, high levels of staff retention and they offer very competitive salaries. Appointments at the Senior Associate or Legal Director level will be considered.
The Firm and The Team
- Highly regarded national firm with a strong mid-tier construction team
- Varied client base to include funders, employers, contractors, sub-contractors and consultants
- The team work on a range of projects within a variety of sectors to include sports, residential and leisure
- The team handles a mixture of contentious and non-contentious construction matters however the immediate need is on the non-contentious side
- You will have the opportunity to draft, manage and negotiate a range of contracts, subcontracts, warranties etc
- The work is complex and high value, with the team working on a range of exciting projects, the successful candidate would have the opportunity to lead on such projects
- Qualified Solicitor in England and Wales
- Construction solicitor with at least 6 years' PQE
- Strong commitment to client care and able to work well in a team
- Able to supervise, train and mentor junior lawyers
- Able to network and build client relationships as well as deriving value from existing client relationships within the firm
- Fantastic remuneration package
- Excellent prospects for career development
- Fantastic levels of support from partners enabling to progress your career within the firm
- Lovely firm culture
- Sensible work life balance
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018