- Job Search
- Contentious Construction Solicitor
NQ-5 PQE - Contentious Construction Solicitor - Leading international firm - Birmingham
A leading international firm is looking to bolster its already strong construction offering in Birmingham with a further Contentious Construction Solicitor from the newly qualified to five year post qualified level. The work is complex and local, national and international in nature. Flexible working environment and market topping salary and bonus applies.
This is an exciting opportunity for a junior to mid level Contentious Construction Solicitor to join a leading construction team in Birmingham city centre focusing on exceptional quality construction dispute work.
As a Contentious Construction Solicitor in this team, your responsibilities will include:
* Providing the full range of advice on construction disputes to include litigation, arbitration (including international arbitration), adjudication and all forms of ADR.
* Managing and developing relationships with clients from a broad range of sectors including energy, waste management, infrastructure, real estate regeneration and development.
* Networking and taking part in business development opportunities.
To be successful in your application for this Contentious Construction Solicitor position, you will have:
* A minimum of one strong training seat in construction (ideally with exposure to contentious construction).
* Solid technical skills from a reputable construction team whether in private practice or in-house.
* Familiarity with most forms of dispute resolution.
* A strong academic background.
* The ability to get along with clients and colleagues.
The successful Contentious Construction Solicitor will be rewarded with:
* Market topping salary and comprehensive benefits package.
* Exposure to the best quality work (including high profile international arbitration) in a supportive environment with plenty of scope for progression.
* A flexible working environment.
Or for a confidential discussion regarding this Contentious Construction Solicitor position in Birmingham, please contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal (firstname.lastname@example.org).
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018