Real Estate Solicitor - National Firm - Birmingham
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced real estate solicitor (c. 4+ PQE) to join a Top 40 national firm with a growing real estate team in Birmingham city centre.
- Award winning employer with supportive working culture and flexible working model, regularly voted one of the best workplaces in the UK
- Strong profile nationally in real estate
- Loyal client base including large PLC clients such as major retailers through to national developers, local authorities, universities and healthcare providers
- The firm is seeking to recruit a mid to senior level (c.4+ PQE) real estate solicitor to join the team in Birmingham
- The team works with an enviable client base spanning a range of sectors including agriculture, charities, education, food and beverage, health, insurance, private wealth, real estate investment, sport and technology
- You will work on a range of high value, complex commercial property instructions, including landlord and tenant, options, pre-emptions and overage agreements, development agreements and leases, investment work and corporate support work
- This is sophisticated work that will provide variety and complex instructions to an ambitious real estate solicitor looking to progress their career and to diversify their focus with a mixed bag of work
- Real estate solicitor, 4+ PQE
- Qualified solicitor in England and Wales
- Technically strong and able to work both independently and as part of a wider team
- Able to mentor and supervise juniors
- Good business development/networking skills
- Dedicated professional support lawyer
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Friendly and welcoming firm culture
- Great platform to progress your career
- Generous agile working policy
For a confidential discussion about this Real Estate Solicitor opportunity, please contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.