- Job Search
- Construction Solicitor
This is an excellent opportunity for a junior level (NQ-2PQE) Construction Solicitor to join a highly regarded Birmingham non-contentious construction and procurement team. Highly supportive working environment, exposure to fantastic quality work and a high level of client contact from the outset.
* To provide a broad range of construction and commercial advice across the housing, local government, social business and charity sectors.
* To assist on high value construction and procurement matters including new-build housing joint ventures, large scale regeneration projects, long-term repairs and maintenance contracts, complex and high value highways maintenance agreements and new-build headquarters.
* Some opportunity to support the wider team and gain some exposure to contentious construction matters.
* Helping to build and maintain strong client relationships.
* Solid technical and drafting skills, ideally gained from a highly regarded regional, national or international firm.
* A strong academic profile, ideally 2.1 at degree level.
* Team player with excellent communication skills (both written and oral).
* A clear interest in and enthusiasm for construction.
* Some experience of a construction or procurement nature but more importantly, a keenness and desire to forge a career in this area of law.
* Candidates with property experience (and no direct construction exposure) will also be considered.
* Competitive salary.
* High quality work in a supportive environment where you will gain access to excellent training and development.
* Flexible working environment.
* Meaningful opportunities for development and progression.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Angharad Warren at BCL Legal (firstname.lastname@example.org)
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018