Real Estate Energy Solicitor (1-5 PQE) - Birmingham
Our client, a leading international firm, is looking to recruit a Real Estate Solicitor with between one and five years' post qualification experience to join its Birmingham Real Estate, Energy & Infrastructure team. This is a friendly, dynamic and forward thinking firm which can offer a high degree of flexibility in working patterns and arrangements, a supportive culture and a clear progression path with genuine long term career prospects.
As a sub team within a very large real estate practice, this is one of the largest teams of property lawyers specialising in major energy and infrastructure sector work in the UK.
- The successful Real Estate Solicitor will be involved in a broad range of energy and infrastructure property work, acting for a range of high profile clients on large and nationally significant energy and infrastructure transactions.
- In particular, the successful candidate will work on wind (on and offshore), solar, hydro and nuclear transactions in the energy sphere and road, rail and ports and other major infrastructure projects, acting for a mix of clients, including public authorities, developers, investors, funders and utility companies.
- The very best national and international work.
- Early responsibility and opportunities to develop client relationships.
The successful Real Estate / Energy / Infrastructure Solicitor must:
- Have experience in real estate from a large regional or national practice, in particular experience of energy property work and infrastructure projects working with colleagues promoting DCOs, CPOs and other similar consenting processes.
- Have a strong academic background.
- Be technically excellence but also commercially aware and enthusiastic and confident in business development.
- Have an outgoing personality.
- Be a team player with a strong client focussed approach.
- Highly competitive salary, bonus and benefits package.
- The opportunity to work in an inclusive team with great morale and team spirit.
- The opportunity to join a market leading team and learn from experts in this field.
- Structured support in personal development.
If you're interested in the role of Real Estate Solicitor in the Energy / Infrastructure sectors, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Angharad Warren at BCL Legal (firstname.lastname@example.org).
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.