- Job Search
- Commercial Solicitor
Commercial Solicitor - 3+ PQE - Birmingham
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Commercial Solicitor with a minimum of two years' post qualification experience (no upper limit set) to carry out excellent quality work for both private and public sector clients primarily within the healthcare sector. Previous healthcare experience isn't necessary but a desire to forge a career in this sector is. Highly supportive working environment, healthy work life balance. Flexible working patterns including part-time, condensed hours and remote working can be accommodated.
BCL Legal is delighted to be assisting a highly regarded national law firm in Birmingham in its recruitment of a Commercial Solicitor to join its thriving team in Birmingham.
This firm is a leading provider of legal services in the healthcare sector.
The role will involve:
- Working on a range of commercial and contractual based advisory and transactional work.
- Public sector procurement (primarily for the healthcare sector).
- Working with public and private sector clients including all forms of NHS organisations, governmental and regulatory bodies, registered providers, insurers, defence organisations, independent healthcare providers, charities and GP practices.
The successful Commercial Solicitor will:
- Ideally be from a large regional or national firm or otherwise from an in-house environment (ideally within the healthcare sector whether public or private).
- Have good technical and drafting skills in commercial law and be able to demonstrate an interest in working for clients in the healthcare sector.
- Be ambitious, creative and commercially-minded.
- Enjoy business development and working closely with clients to understand their business needs and drivers thereby growing business from existing clients as well as targeting and attracting new clients and delivering exceptional client service.
- Ideally have knowledge and experience of the UK healthcare market and / or related markets (this is not essential and can be taught - core commercial/drafting skills are of more importance).
- In return you will be joining a firm with big ambitions for both its clients and people.
- Fantastic quality of work.
- Excellent training with genuine avenues for career progression.
- A highly supportive working environment where your contribution will be highly valued.
If you wish to discuss this Commercial Solicitor role, please contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal. Angharad specialises in placing qualified solicitors with the leading commercial law firms in Birmingham City Centre.
Please only apply for this opportunity if you have the requisite skills and experience.
If you would like any further information please contact BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018