- Job Search
- Commercial Solicitor - Partner
Commercial Solicitor (2+ PQE - Salaried Partner) - National Firm - Birmingham
Our client, a leading national firm, is seeking to bolster their Commercial offering in Birmingham with the addition of an experienced Commercial Solicitor. Applications will be considered from those with a minimum of two years' experience right through to salaried partner level. This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a position as a Commercial Solicitor within a Legal 500 and Chambers ranked team that is growing and acts for a broad spectrum of clients. Working environment is close knit, friendly and flexible.
· To work as a Commercial Associate, Senior Associate, Director or Salaried Partner within a Legal 500 and Chambers ranked commercial team.
· To be part of a team that really gets to understand and make a difference to their clients.
· You will work with a dynamic client base that includes charities, public sector and education clients through to large established corporates and fast growing tech companies.
· Qualified solicitor in England and Wales.
· Strong commercial contracts experience relevant to PQE gained in private practice or an in-house legal environment. General commercial contracts experience and those with specialisms in IP, IT, competition law or education will be considered.
· Personable and friendly individual with excellent communication skills.
· Competitive salary in line with regional norms.
· Comprehensive benefits package.
· Opportunity to join a firm that is known nationally for the quality of its legal advice and sector knowledge.
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal (email@example.com).
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018