- Job Search
- Commercial Solicitor
Commercial Health Solicitor
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Commercial Solicitor to join one of the country's leading commercial health teams at a leading national law firm and based in Birmingham.
As a Commercial Solicitor in this team, your responsibilities would include:
* Undertaking a general commercial role within the firm's commercial health team and supporting aspects of the team's corporate work.
* Specific work will include but is not limited to:
- commercial contracts;
- general commercial and governance issues; directors' duties, conflicts of interest for both NHS and private sector healthcare clients;
- mergers and reconfigurations of NHS organisations for public sector and independent sector health and social care clients;
- high profile national projects within the healthcare sector;
- compliance and regulatory matters; equal opportunity and diversity, data protection and confidentiality/security, anti-bribery and anti-money laundering.
* Supervision of more junior team members.
To be successful in your application for this Commercial Solicitor position, you will have:
* A minimum of five years' post qualification commercial experience (ideally with some governance experience).
* A demonstrable interest in working for clients in the healthcare sector.
* Experience of working for clients in the healthcare sector (highly desirable).
* Keen supervisory, marketing, business development and networking skills.
The successful Commercial Solicitor will be rewarded with:
* A highly competitive and comprehensive benefits scheme.
* A firm-wide bonus.
* Genuine work life balance.
* A flexible approach to working patterns including condensed hours, part-time hours and remote working.
If you wish to apply for this Commercial Solicitor opportunity, please contact Angharad Warren (email@example.com) at BCL Legal with an up to date copy of your CV, call us or apply here. Angharad would welcome a confidential discussion about this opportunity or about your career generally.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018