- Job Search
- Real Estate Solicitor
Real Estate Solicitor
An opportunity has arisen for a Real Estate Development Solicitor within one of Birmingham's leading law firms.
As a Real Estate Development Solicitor, your responsibilities will include:
* Providing a range of real estate advice to a national base of clients in the social housing and wider third sectors on complex development and funding projects.
* Managing a varied real estate caseload which will encompass joint ventures, property funding structures, portfolio acquisitions and disposals and development projects.
To be successful in your application for this Real Estate Development Solicitor position, you will have:
* A minimum of two years' post qualification experience in real estate, ideally with a residential or commercial development focus.
* Experience from a leading regional, national or international firm.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
* The ability to work as part of a team with a positive can-do attitude.
* A passion for development work and an interest in working in the housing sector in particular.
The successful Real Estate Development Solicitor will be rewarded with:
* A competitive salary.
* A comprehensive benefits package.
* The opportunity to build and expand your role within a highly supportive team over time.
* The opportunity to work on excellent quality development matters within a team with a strong pipeline of instructions.
* A flexible working environment which supports remote working and varied working patterns/hours including full time and four days a week.
If you would like to be considered for this Real Estate Development Solicitor opportunity in Birmingham, please apply here or get in touch with Angharad Warren (email@example.com) at BCL Legal with your CV. For a confidential discussion about this opportunity or to discuss your career, please call us.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018