- Job Search
- Real Estate Solicitor
12th September 2019
Fantastic opportunity at a top 50 UK law firm for a real estate solicitor to join a progressive and national practice in Birmingham.
Role and Responsibilities:
* This is an excellent opportunity for a 2-8 years' PQE real estate solicitor to work within a top 50 law firm based in Birmingham.
* You will work on a range of commercial property matters and can elect to focus on a development (residential and commercial including energy related development projects) heavy caseload or otherwise a more general asset management/corporate occupier caseload working on a range of landlord and tenant matters as well as acquisitions, sales and real estate finance.
* The successful real estate solicitor will have between two and eight years' post qualification experience in any area of real estate.
* A good academic profile.
* Experience from a well regarded regional, national or international firm.
* Good communication skills.
* A team player.
What's on offer?
* The opportunity to work for a national and highly regarded team.
* Competitive salary and excellent benefits coupled with a healthy work-life balance.
* Bonus Scheme.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Angharad Warren (email@example.com), or call us on 01212362623.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018