- Job Search
- Commercial Solicitor
Senior Commercial Solicitor (5+ PQE) - Birmingham
An opportunity for a Senior Commercial Solicitor with genuine flexibility has arisen within one of the fastest growing, most innovative and ambitious law firms in Birmingham.
As a Senior Commercial Solicitor at this progressive and forward thinking firm, you would help to facilitate and support the team with its ambitious growth plans through:
* Providing commercial advice to a broad range of clients from innovative VC backed start-ups to huge multinationals.
* Dealing with a broad range of commercial contracts including agency and distribution agreements, collaboration agreements, consumer contracts, e-commerce agreements, outsourcing arrangements, NDA's, terms of business and supply of good and services.
* Providing advice in relation to data protection, IP and tech related matters.
* Developing and managing client relationships.
* Generating new revenue streams for the firm.
The successful Senior Commercial Solicitor will be rewarded with a competitive package including:
* Genuine flexibility to work in an agile way with flexible hours around family/home commitments and the ability to work remotely.
* A competitive basic salary and bonus scheme.
* Exposure to excellent quality work and an enviable client base.
If you would like to be considered for this Senior Commercial Solicitor opportunity in Birmingham, please apply now or get in touch with Angharad Warren at BCL Legal (email@example.com) by email or phone. If this role isn't quite right, Angharad would be pleased to let you know about other opportunities in the Birmingham market.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018