- Job Search
- Real Estate Solicitor
Real Estate Solicitor - NQ-2 PQE - Birmingham
An opportunity has arisen at one of Birmingham's leading law firms for a Real Estate Solicitor.
As a Real Estate Solicitor in this nationally regarded team, your responsibilities will include:
* A variety of real estate work
* Specifically, academy conversions, leisure centre leases, and dealing with leases, freeholds, acquisitions and disposals within the local government, education and social business sectors.
To succeed in your application for this Real Estate Solicitor position, you will have:
* A minimum of at least one strong training seat in real estate
* Ideally, experience handling freehold and leasehold acquisitions, disposals and leases
* A keen desire to forge an exciting and rewarding career within the local government, education and social business sectors
* A keen desire to work for an interesting mix of not for profit clients
* An interest in making a social impact through your work as a solicitor
* A good academic background
* Excellent interpersonal and written and oral communication skills
The successful Real Estate Solicitor will benefit from:
* The opportunity to be part of a friendly and highly supportive team environment
* Training, support and career development, with the opportunity to progress into a line management role and develop people management skills further down the line if desired
* A competitive salary and overall benefits package
* A truly inspirational working environment and high level of job satisfaction
* A flexible working environment which promotes agile and remote working
If you would like to apply for this Real Estate Solicitor position in Birmingham, please apply here or send your CV direct to Angharad Warren (email@example.com) at BCL Legal. For further information and a confidential chat about this opportunity, please call Angharad.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018