- Job Search
- Construction (contentious) Solicitor
BCL Legal is assisting a Top UK Law Firm with the recruitment of an Associate Solicitor with a minimum of one years' post qualification experience to join its award winning contentious construction team in Birmingham.
An opportunity has arisen within one of Birmingham's leading law firms for a Contentious Construction Solicitor to join them as an Associate. This position is also open to experienced commercial or property litigators wishing to focus on construction disputes moving forward.
As a Contentious Construction Solicitor in this team, your responsibilities will involve:
* Providing quality service to clients in matters of construction disputes for a broad range of clients (developers, contractors, sub-contractors and other construction and engineering professionals) across a variety of sectors.
* A high degree of client contact and business development activity.
* Providing specialist advice in all aspects of building, construction matters.
* The resolution of problems in construction law and the promotion of initiatives to this end.
* Advising clients on complex matters.
To be successful in your application for this Contentious Construction Solicitor opportunity, you will have:
* 1+ PQE in contentious construction or otherwise be coming from a broader commercial litigation, property litigation or commercial insurance background with exposure to construction related claims.
* Excellent litigation skills and ideally experience in arbitration, adjudication and mediation (although flexibility given to those coming from a different background).
* An appetite for business development.
* Strong technical knowledge.
The Contentious Construction Solicitor will be rewarded with:
* Competitive salary and an attractive benefits package.
* Supportive and collegiate team/firm environment.
* Flexible working patterns and part-time hours will be considered.
If you would like to apply for this Associate level Contentious Construction Solicitor position in Birmingham, please apply here or get in touch with Angharad Warren at BCL Legal on 07469152425 or at email@example.com
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018