- Job Search
- Commercial Solicitor
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Commercial Solicitor to join one of the country's leading firms. Role based in Birmingham.
As a Commercial Solicitor in this team, your responsibilities would include dealing with a range of commercial agreements for some very high calibre commercial and technology clients, work might be around:
* outsourcing agreements
* terms and conditions
* technology law
* manufacturing agreements
* transactional corporate support
To be successful in your application for this Commercial Solicitor position, you are likely to have:
* between two and five years' PQE
* solid commercial drafting experience from a well regarded regional or national/international firm
* a high level of attention to detail and to be able to provide commercially relevant advice
* the ability to work autonomously but also be a team player
The successful candidate, will be rewarded with:
* A highly competitive salary and benefits package
* Flexible/agile working policies
* Firm wide bonus
If you wish to be considered for this Commercial Solicitor vacancy, please apply here or contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal for a confidential discussion.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018