- Job Search
- Employment Advocate 5-10 PQE
An experienced Barrister or Solicitor Advocate with a minimum of five years' PQE specialising in Employment Law is offered the opportunity to join the Birmingham offices of one of the UKs leading law firms and top Employment practices. This is an opportunity to join a maintained in-house advocacy team that offers a dedicated and skilled service to clients. This is a permanent position, offered on full time or flexible hours.
As the successful Barrister or Solicitor Advocate you will:
- Work for one of the UKs leading law firms but as part of unique in-house chambers function
- Manage a busy caseload of contentious employment law matters from preliminary stages through to final hearing including High Court and Tribunal matters
- Have the opportunity to build strong relationships with your clients, which will include local SME's and large FTSE 100 companies
- The successful candidate will be either a Barrister or Solicitor Advocate with Higher Rights of Audience
- You will need over five years worth of experience gained predominantly in Employment law and general civil/commercial litigation
- Strong networking skills are also required to seek out new clients moving forward
- Impressive salary and benefits package is on offer for this unique opportunity
- Flexible working patterns
- The chance to be part of something unique, joining a leading international practice in the process
If you wish to apply for the position of Barrister or Solicitor Advocate, please contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal or send a copy of your CV.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018