- Job Search
- Employment Solicitor
Employment Senior Associate/Legal Director
This highly regarded national practice is seeking to recruit a Senior Associate or Legal Director to join its Employment team in Birmingham.
As a Senior Associate/Legal Director Employment Solicitor within this highly ranked Legal 500 and Chambers rated team, you can expect to be involved in:
- Representing a great client base (predominantly respondent), from SMEs to PLCs, across a range of sectors including sport, manufacturing, financial services and logistics.
- Corporate transactional support.
- Specialist support to the Restructuring team alongside standalone work with insolvency practitioners.
- Employment tribunal litigation.
- Providing day to day support to HR teams.
- Acting on executive severances/settlement agreements.
- Project work on restructurings, redundancies and TUPE.
The successful Employment lawyer will:
- Have a minimum of 4 years' experience in Employment
- Have a good academic record
- Be a keen Business Developer
- Have the ability to supervise juniors
- £50,000 - £85000+ (depending on experience)
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Supportive and friendly team and firm
If you would like to be considered for this Employment Senior Associate/Legal Director role in Birmingham, please apply now or contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal for further information.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018