- Job Search
- Construction Litigation Solicitor
BCL Legal is delighted to be assisting a leading international firm with the recruitment of a Construction Litigation Solicitor (c. 2-5 PQE) to join its construction litigation team in Birmingham but primarily focused on London work.
Our client has a large and nationally renowned construction team that works with major public and private sector clients nationwide.
The firm is now seeking to add to its Construction Litigation team in Birmingham with the addition of an experienced mid level Construction Litigation Solicitor. Work will be domestic in the main but with the opportunity to become involved in international matters.
The successful Construction Litigation Solicitor will be involved in construction and engineering disputes for a broad range of clients across a variety of sectors. Specifically:
- Proceedings in the TCC;
- Alternative dispute resolution, including adjudication, mediation and the resolution of claims under the pre-action protocol for construction and engineering disputes;
- Dispute avoidance and risk management;
- Contractual interpretation;
- Professional negligence;
- Helping to manage client relationships;
- Supporting other areas of the practice with your technical expertise when necessary.
To be considered for this exciting Construction Litigation Solicitor opportunity, you must have:
- Strong academic background;
- Excellent construction litigation skills;
- Knowledge of JCT, FIDIC and NEC;
- Client centric approach;
- The ability to support juniors;
- A desire to be involved in business development;
- Drive and enthusiasm with a flexible can-do mentality.
The successful Construction Litigator will be rewarded with:
- A new challenge with a thriving practice;
- A highly competitive salary and bonus scheme;
- An attractive benefits package;
- A real opportunity for swift progression through the ranks;
- Flexible and adaptable working environment.
If you're interested in this Construction Litigation Solicitor vacancy, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Angharad Warren at BCL Legal.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018