- Job Search
- Property Litigation Solicitor
Property Litigation Solicitor / Legal Executive - Birmingham
This highly regarded international practice is seeking to recruit a junior Solicitor (or Legal executive) from the newly qualified through to approximately 2 years' PQE level to join its property litigation team in Birmingham.
As Property Litigation Solicitor within this highly ranked Legal 500 and Chambers rated team, you can expect to be involved in:
- Advising a mixed client base of high profile commercial sector clients on a broad range of real estate disputes;
- Work for investors, developers and corporate occupiers on commercial landlord and tenant matters and development disputes;
- Work for public sector organisations, including investment / pension funds, in relation to the full ambit of contentious issues arising across their portfolios - including some exciting projects, dealing with high value and high profile assets;
- Providing strategic and tactical advice to clients, in an effort to achieve their commercial objectives without recourse to formal dispute resolution processes;
- All forms of alternative disputes resolution, including mediation and arbitration.
- Handling all aspects of court proceedings including pleadings, the disclosure process, witness statements, the obtaining of expert evidence, trial preparation and trial;
- Progressing and managing cases in accordance with court directions, instructing specialist counsel as necessary;
- Negotiating and documenting settlements - including associated tactical advice on offers and without prejudice dialogue;
- Building and maintaining effective client relationships;
- Marketing initiatives, including training days / seminars / meetings with existing and potential clients.
The successful Property Litigation Solicitor will:
- Have a minimum of one training seat in property litigation or commercial litigation;
- Have a good academic record;
- Be a collaborative team player with a genuine desire to excel in this area of law.
The successful Property Litigation Solicitor will be rewarded with:
- £44,000 - £56000 depending on experience;
- Comprehensive benefits package;
- A strong team environment, supported by colleagues who are genuinely interested in your development, experience and progression.
If you would like to be considered for this Property Litigation Solicitor (or Legal executive) role in Birmingham, please apply now or contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal for further information.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018