- Job Search
- Health & Safety / Environmental Solicitor
Health & Safety / Environmental Solicitor Birmingham
Leading international firm with an exceptional reputation for this area of work has a NEW opportunity for a junior Health & Safety / Environmental Solicitor (0-3 PQE) to join its Birmingham team.
This is an opportunity for a junior Health and Safety / Environmental Solicitor to be involved in:
- exceptional quality work arising from the laws and policies governing environmental protection, energy, natural resources, health and safety at work, and product safety;
- providing specialist health, safety and environmental input on matters with the firm's transactional and projects teams;
- drafting, reviewing and amending a range of documents including transactional documentation, statements under caution and regulatory advice;
- providing advice that complies with professional standards and all relevant regulatory obligations;
- predominantly non-contentious matters (c. 80%) but with an opportunity to get involved in some contentious matters.
What's on offer?
The successful Health and Safety / Environmental Solicitor will be rewarded with:
- Market leading salary & benefits;
- The opportunity to be part of one of the largest dedicated Environmental, Health & Safety teams in the country;
- A fantastic platform to develop your skills across a dynamic range of UK and international work;
- Pro bono opportunities;
- An impressive structured training & development programme;
- Exposure to a fantastic range of clients and a diet of work that includes all aspects of environmental, health & safety and product safety work.
To be considered for this Health & Safety / Environmental Solicitor position in Birmingham:
- You will either be approaching qualification and have a relevant seat in this area of law or have up to a three years' experience under your belt in this area of work;
- You will naturally be a self-starter with a confident approach to your work, but someone who also welcomes training, development and mentoring and knows when to ask for help;
- You will have a dynamic and commercial brain and solid academics to back that up;
- Whilst this is a junior role, you will have grasped the basics of technical knowledge in this area and be keen to keep developing that technical knowledge with the appropriate support & resources.
If this sounds like an opportunity you'd like to know more about, please apply now or contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal for further information.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018